Family Ministry Team
The Family Ministry Team meet as required usually in a safe haven where good coffee is served !
Role of the Family Ministry Team:
To provide strategic direction and leadership to ensure Family Ministry “Grows with God” within the Anglican Parish of Yarrawonga.
The Family Ministry Team sets out to achieve:
- Weekly “Growing with God” opportunities for children Fun and Faith – our Sunday education program for children
- Bi – Monthly Alternative Worship experiences for all ages Messy Church / All age Worship Experience (AWE) held on the 4th Sunday of alternate months
- Fortnightly music and social sessions for preschoolers and parents mainly music is a Christian music pre school group open to the public introducing and welcoming families into the church setting
- A Venue for Youth to “Grow with God” Christ Teens our Teenagers meeting point
- Support for our Parish young Families, Family Support
Meetings allow the Team to brainstorm and develop the monthly programs whilst providing a communication pathway and an avenue to support co-ordinators of the five Arms within the Yarrawonga Anglicans Family Ministry.
Anyone with an interest, feedback or resources to assist any of the Family Ministry Areas, please come and chat with Janet Schweda.